**The post contains affiliates
Garvon Beard Oil will help you get a ‘rockin good beard!!!
– It comes in a 1 oz glass bottle with dropper and contain the natural goodness of Argan and Jojoba Oil.
– Meticulously produced in the USA this beard oil can help you grow a silky, shiny beard.
– As the oils help soothe, protect and enrich your beard they can also help reduce beard itchiness.
– You can manage unruly beards, grow your beard longer and it fights split ends!- Suitable for all beard lengths Garvon beard oil is a versatile mix of natural oils and can even be used on hair.
– This version comes unscented – so no over-powering smells! Its long-lasting and safe to use.
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Vitamin B5, Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Shea Butter.
Review done by Philip Warren AKA the Hungry Salesman
So, when I began putting on my “middle age” weight, I decided to grow a beard to cover up my double chins. I have typically done a goatee or a light beard but recently grew it long for a full-fledged mountain man beard. I can’t allow my beard get too unruly because I work in corporate America but I now have a beard any man would be proud of (except for the gray but that’s another story). The problem is that it can easily look unkempt ( a cross between Grizzly Adams & Duck Dynasty) and I don’t have time during the day to repeatedly “comb” it. So I was thrilled when I was asked to review Garvon Beard Oil and give my honest opinion about their product. Well, let me say it really has made a difference, my beard is smoother, it no longer looks dull and the oil has keeps it looking professional throughout the day.
Typically, my beard is somewhat scratchy so I understand my wife’s complaints but now, she is more apt to give me kisses and that can lead to… other things:). You don’t need a lot; just a few drops after your shower; make sure to distribute it evenly. After applying I typically run a comb through it and I’m good to go. So, all in all, Garvon Beard Oil has given my beard a much neater look and more action; tough to go wrong with this beard oil fellas!
The Fine Print: We received a free sample of Garvon Bear Oil and we were asked to our honest review.
The post contains Affiliate Links please read more about our affiliate programs here