I’m about to tell you something that might surprise you…
You might think the photography industry is closed-off to people like you – that it’s impenetrable for anyone who’s always had a “regular” job and just taken photos as a passion or a hobby.
But let me tell you: there’s a HUGE market out there for digital photography. And what’s more, you don’t need to have been born in a darkroom to gain access to it. You need mad skills, of course. And passion – lots of passion. But contacts? Referrals? A studio? You need none of it to get started.
Every month, millions of digital photos are purchased online for use in websites, blogs, articles, marketing, materials and more. People like you are taking those photos… AND they’re getting paid for them! They’re making hundreds of dollars – and sometimes much more than that – per day.
If you truly love the idea of being a professional photographer but always believed it was out of your reach, it’s time to change those beliefs!
Not sure where to start? That’s where I come in. If you can bring the passion and photography skills, I can point you in the direction of a collection of resources that will teach you exactly how to start making money from your photos. It’s called The Ultimate Digital Photography Bundle (Business Edition), and it’s been created by the fantastic team over at Ultimate Bundles. It contains all the tools and resources you’ll need to start your own photography business NOW and create income with your pictures.
Inside the bundle you’ll find a whole range of ebooks, video training and useful document templates from today’s biggest names in digital photography – containing their secrets to not only producing stunning digital shots, but also their blueprints to building a profitable, sustainable business that puts money in your pocket on a consistent basis.
Here’s a breakdown of the topics included in The Ultimate Digital Photography Bundle (Business Edition):
- Marketing (techniques, strategies, templates, and even software to help you market your services)
- Adobe Lightroom (inspirational insights into how some of the advanced tools work)
- Studios (information for those who want to set up their own studio)
- Skills improvement (taking you beyond photography, with ebooks and video training on topics included videography and natural posing)
- Templates (an assortment of Photoshop templates and storyboards)
- Forms (business forms, policy documents, print release templates… rather boring but totally necessary – so it’s all here ready for you!)
The price? Well the combined value of everything inside the bundle is $2,036.36. If you were to buy each product separately, that’s what you’d pay.
But The Ultimate Digital Photography Bundle (Business Edition) will cost you just $97! That’s because the Ultimate Bundles team have persuaded these experts to provide their products at a hugely discounted rate!
Ready for even more good news? Ryan and Steph have also thrown in some extra-special gifts worth over $400 in total:
- $20 gift certificate toward any SpinLight 360 Package
- $15 gift certificate to Lightscoop (for pro-like photos with your built-in flash)
- $15 gift certificate to Porteen Gear (where you can buy custom-made, stylish and functional camera bags and gear)
- FREE choice of a premium video photography course from Craftsy.com (up to $50 value)
- FREE three-month subscription to the Light Inspired Women’s Photography Forum
- FREE marketing set of your choice from the Seaside Creative collection ($75 value)
- x4 FREE Volumes of Clarity Magazine – including video tutorials from top photography educators
- FREE FX Photo Studio Pro PLUS Snapheal Pro AND Intensify Pro software from MacPhun which will help to give you a vast number of ultra-powerful adjustments for your photos (combined value $129.97)
There’s a catch, of course – but I think it’s a pretty reasonable one. The Ultimate Digital Photography Bundle (Business Edition) is available this week only! On Monday, June 29, 2015 at Midnight, it comes off sale for good.
You can buy with complete confidence because you’re covered by the Ultimate Bundles 30-day money-back guarantee. That means you have a full month to try out all the ebooks and video courses in the bundle, and if you don’t think they justify the price or they weren’t what you were hoping for, you can get a full refund.
But remember: it’s on sale for this week only – until Monday, June 29, 2015 at midnight! After that, it’s gone for good!