Mother’s Day is right around the corner and I’ve gotten together with a group of bloggers to bring you a giveaway and blog hop that we are hoping will bless your socks off!
We not only hope to bless several moms with some pretty awesome giveaway prizes, but we also hope to bless many more moms through the Letters to Moms Blog Hop (that you can find at the end of this post), where each participating blogger is writing a ‘Dear Mom’ letter. These letters will be anything from a letter to our own moms, a letter to ourselves, a letter to a mother figure, or a generalized letter to a group of moms, such as weary moms, hopeless moms, expecting moms, single moms……. Maybe one of these letters will speak to you!
So please, hop around to the many other bloggers below, and of course enter to win the giveaway too – there will be 4 winners with the total prize value over $1000!
Dear Mom Who Needs Self-Care,
As Moms we care for so many but often forget the most important person ourselves. We are no use to our family if we are sleep deprived, frazzled and malnourished. Our families need us so that is why it is so important that we care for ourselves before others. Don’t get me wrong there will still be those sleepless nights with a newborn or the child who caught the latest flu strain but when those catastrophes are over Mom take time for yourself. I have complied a Top 15 List to help you get started with self-care♥
1. Get enough rest.! Squeeze in a nap when the kiddos go down; the dishes can wait.
2. Get the kids to help out with daily chores; even toddlers can help sweep or put their toys away..
3. Don’t be a people pleaser
4. Trust your instincts
5. Never speak bad about yourself
6.Give up perfection! Nobody expects of you accept yourself.
7. Don’t be afraid to say “No”
8. Eat Right & Exercise
9. Meet up with friends weekly even if the kids have to come along the adult time is needed.
10. Be kind to yourself (why is this so hard for many of us?)
11. Take a Saturday off once month. Ask your partner to give you a few hours alone. Go to the mall, library or hideout in your bedroom curled up with your favorite book
12. Let go of what you can’t control.
13. Stay away from drama & negativity.
14. Fill up your spiritual cup.
15. LOVE A LOT
Make your self-care a priority, not something that happens (or doesn’t happen!) by accident! Your Family will thank you for it.
And now for the giveaway!
The prizes will be as follows –
Prize 1 – Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer
Prize 2 – Slow Cooker
Prize 3 – Keurig Coffee Maker
Prize 4 – ALL 3 of the prizes above
Each winner will also win a digital copy of I’d Rather Be Your Mommy by Stacy Farrell
Use the Rafflecopter form below to enter: